mandag 2. juni 2008

I've been tagged..

Hihi!! I've been tagged by Camilla and Kristin!!

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. Ten years ago...
Hmm.. I was only eleven, and I must say it's a bit hard to remember any interesting details from that year ;) I lived with my mom and dad, and went to school not far from our house.. As any girl that age my main interest was boys, boys, boys.. Hehe ;)

2. Five things on todays "to-do-list"
Hmm.. it's a bit late now, but I can mention some of the things that WERE on my to-do list, but that has been done.
* Going to work.
* Making dinner for me and my boyfriend.
* Going out with two of my girlfriends who I haven't seen for waaay to long!!!
* Making a cd with pictures from different "flower-arrangements" I've been to, for the girls at work.
* Mailing some stamps and cards for some bloggfriends ;)

3. Snacks I enjoy.
* Almost everything that tastes like liquorish!! :) Love it!! Ice cream that has little peaces of chocolate in it :) Ooh.. this list could get long, cause I loooove snacks :)

4. Things I would do if I was a millionaire
* First of all I'd use the money to build my dreamhouse!!! With a huge scraproom.
*I'd get myself a sillhouette machine ;)
*I'd give some of it to my family and friends, and donate some to charity.
*Get my boyfriend some sleddogs, cause he really wants some when we are settled down..
Hehe.. I've played with the thought of winning the lottery soo many times, so I know there's a lot I would do, but this is all I can think of at the moment ;)

5. Places I have lived.
Hehe.. this list will be really short, cause I've only lived in Norway..
Storvann and different places in Harstad :)

Now I'm supposed to give this challenge to someone new:
Tiets, Hulda, Tove, Laila, Nicola and Lene

3 kommentarer:

CarolinesGlede sa...

*ler* var noen artige svar her :) ..
jaa.. jeg tar gjerne imot noen nåler jeg :D .. også må du sende meg adressa di! sånn at du får kortet ditt :)

Rita sa...

Heisann.

Kjekt å lese om deg. Ikke aner jeg hva sleddogs er, men sikkert noe utrolig viktig ;o))

Ellers måtte jeg bare kommentere headingen din. Den må være ny, for den har jeg ikke lagt merke til før. Lekker, lekker var den i allefall!! Flotte farger!!

Ha en fortsatt flott uke med sommertemperaturer Ü

Mvh Rita i Florø

Tiets sa...

thanksss turid fot tagging me!